My Blog Has Moved

Please go to http://blog.tigy.net

22 September 2006

Top Gear presenter suffers brain injury

ROCKET CAR + REALLY FAST + CRASH = BAD!!

I really like that show and Richard Hammond in particular I find great, so its sad news. Hope that he recovers, but the news out of the UK doesnt sound great!



This on the back of Brocky's fatal crash and Steve Irwin's run in with a bull ray its not been a good time to be a celebrity. I don't mean to be too dark but why is it all the "good" celebs that are getting hurt? Just think back to Sir Peter & Kevin Smith in not too far back times.

I mean aside from malnutrition that an ethiopian orphan would be ashamed of you never hear of Nicole Richie or one of the Olsens having a serious injury while driving home pissed after a night snorting champagne! Where is the justice?!

Like I said, hopefully Richard recovers OK.

No comments: